Wednesday, March 20, 2024

READY SET RESET FOR 2024

 

On this New Year's Eve as we step over the threshold into 2024, it seems like this is really a time to do a major reset of my life. You may have a sense of this as well.


For me, it has been a feeling that there has to be a new way to do things, in my own life and also in the world. Do you know this feeling? It's like I’ve been doing my life and my work a certain way for soooo long, and it isn’t bad, but it isn’t good. Not that what I do isn’t good. It is. I, like you, do work that is helpful to others.


But I’m feeling now like it has to open up. To be bigger. Not bigger. That’s not the right word. I feel like my Higher Self is pushing on the back of my heart and very loudly whispering, “Open.” And then, what follows is a sensation with colors and videos of something wonderful. Dancing Lights, and groovy music. And it’s New. But I don’t quite get a real knowing of it in my brain…yet.


Oh, I get what it is! It is the voice of my Higher Self opening up a new channel of life. I didn’t know this until right now as I am writing this. It’s like streaming a brand-new frequency of life and light. It feels like a sensation of good news. A good news channel. 


I had a dream a couple of nights ago, and in it there was this very lovely woman, ageless, and dressed in a nineteenth century afternoon gown with a bustle. The dress was creamy white, and she was in her boudoir, and the sun was shining into the room from the window behind her. The air was a very light peachy color, and she was holding a fan that was also this pale peach color. And it was made of light. And as she fanned herself with it, golden sparkles of light flitted out into the air around her along with this peach light. And then, I woke up. And I felt a peaceful joy all through my being. 


I know this light, this peach light with gold sparkles. I know it as the Energy of Compassion. It is a light frequency that has been with me for many many years, but never in a dream, and never with this deep, sweet sensation. And tonight, as I write this, I know this is the new channel. And it’s not just for me. This is the new channel that we are being guided to stream in our lives now. And it comes in from the back of our hearts and pushes our true gifts out into ourselves and the world around us.  


It's like we are the content creators of this new channel. And the old content of the old channel is not relevant here. Only the new, that has been gestating in our hearts for perhaps years, is ready to be born. And it is not like anything before. It may have aspects of that which we’ve done before, but the foundation is NEW. The foundation is this Energy of Compassion. This Pale Peach Light with golden sparkles. 


         This is the only way I can share It with you. You may feel It or sense It differently. But It wants you to know It. To allow your Higher Self to push It out into your own heart and into the world. It may have a melody, or a sound of some kind, or a rippling feeling, or perhaps the sense of a sigh. 


         So, I invite you on this New Year’s Eve, as you get ready to reset your life in 2024, to take time for a brief meditation. And just imagine this Pale Peach Frequency of light with golden sparkles, and then imagine It as a small sun behind your heart - and then pulsing into your heart and out through your body. Perhaps flowing through your body in your blood stream. And after a little while let it expand through your whole body and then out into your energy field. And just sit with this for a little while. 


         As I write this, I am feeling it is like champagne. It is the champagne of the New Channel. The channel of Compassion.


Have a lovely lovely New Year. 

With so much love, light, and compassion,

Barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment